About the job
With the constant advancement of EdTech, digital technologies and learning techniques we are enhancing our blending learning offering, delivering impactful and timely learning to our customers across the Admiral Group.
We are looking for Facilitators to join our dedicated team of learning professionals, to ensure that we engage and provide the best possible learning outcomes for our learners in a range of mediums. The Learning Facilitators form part of a wider team of Solution Architects, Learning Designers and Learning and Digital Media Developers. This is an exciting opportunity to develop our talent within the business.
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Project Management and Change Management facilitator who can bring their experience to engage, inspire and facilitate impactful learning and development. We want somebody who is passionate about learning, dedicated to developing people and can build and sustain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
As a Learning Facilitator you will:
- Lead engaging, impactful Agile Project Management and Change workshops for functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Facilitate engaging and effective learning sessions that deliver measurable impact and outcomes in a variety of mediums including: live and virtual classroom settings, podcasts
- and videos.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of adult education and learning principles aligned to the Learning Cycle.
- Provide coaching support to teams in Project Management and Change Management best practice to enhance application and reinforcement of learning into practice.
- Drive cultural change by championing an Agile mindset and promoting to industry best practices.
Ideally you will bring:
- Proven experience in training Project and Change Management principles and practices including Lean and Agile methodologies such as scrum practices, Kanban etc.
- Proven experience in delivering impactful learning solutions using a range of approaches to maximise learning effectiveness.
- Skills utilising a broad range of facilitation techniques to enable impactful learning.
- Proven experience in and knowledge of facilitating multiple learning experiences such as classroom, facilitation of panels, discussions, podcasts, and media (such as video and voiceover).
- The ability to adapt your approach to the audience and subject matter.
- A learner centred ethic.
- The ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, including Solutions Architects and Designers to achieve measurable learning outcomes.
- Effective coaching skills and knowledge and experience of using coaching to optimise the learning journey is an advantage.
- An appetite to use feedback to develop as a learning professional.
- Knowledge and expertise in the PM and Change Management arena to be able to advise our business on learning solutions aligned to business goals and strategy.
- A desire to champion the use of data led learning to deliver relevant, impactful learning solutions.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Five + years of experience facilitating Project Management and Change Management training in organisations.
- Demonstrable experience in using scrum, kanban, and Agile methodologies within Project Management and Change Management to lead projects successfully.
- Track record of implementing agile techniques in different work cultures and environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Certification as Agile coach or Scrum Master
- Experience of providing coaching
- Educational background in IT/ Software delivery
- We will review your CV within 5 working days of application and get back to you.
- Our office is based in Cardiff. At Admiral, we adopt a hybrid approach to work. You will be expected to be in the office at least 1 day per week, with up to 3 days in the office to facilitate learning programmes (a combination of in-person and virtual sessions).
- We will give you everything you need to work comfortably from home.
Our Commitment to You
At Admiral, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Salary, Benefits, and Work-Life Balance
We do not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. We are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons we’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for in the UK. We want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this, so accommodate flexible hours wherever possible.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join us, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
You can also view some of our other key benefits here.
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
Join us at Admiral in a vibrant period for learning where creativity, curiosity and endless opportunities abound. As we evolve with digital technologies and learning methodologies, we're enhancing our
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
Join our dynamic, enthusiastic team at Admiral, at the forefront of reshaping learning solutions within the Admiral Group. As we navigate the ever-evolving world of EdTech and innovative learning meth
Our recruiters at Admiral have interviewed and hired a great deal of people over the years. Sam, Nick and Zoe are here to use their experience to offer some general advice for anyone looking t
Holly Needs is our Diversity and Inclusion Lead. Read her career story below! I joined Admiral 19 years ago, having spent more than half of my career in our sites in Canada and India in
Andrew Viazzani heads up our Recruitment department – central to bringing in the thing that makes Admiral a success, our people! Read more about Andrew’s career journey so far. What do
Richard is the Head of People Operations in People Services, dealing with a wide range of complicated people issues for the business. Read about his career journey so far. What do you d
Danielle (Ellie) Jones has recently taken on the role of Corporate Sustainability Responsibility (CSR) Manager after seven years in our Recruitment area. Read on to learn more about Ellie’s
Amie began her career with us over six years ago when she finished her Business Management Degree. ‘’After I worked as a travel agent for just under a year I decided to apply to Admiral as so
Valva has only been working for Admiral since June 2016 but with her dedication and hard work, along with her international flare, she has already become a valuable member of the recruitment tea
As one of our four pillars to our culture, Reward and Recognition is extremely important. We believe that happy staff make happy customers, so we have a huge range of great benefits to make sure everybody has something to smile about! Here are a few of our more popular ones.