About the job
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below..."
Veygo was founded 6 years ago - part of the pioneering incubation venture 'Admiral Pioneer' - created to seed and launch exciting scale ups to discrupt existing marketplaces.
Veygo has so far seen an impressive 50% YoY growth. We currently provide our customers with temporary and learner car insurance - products designed to make life easier for those wanting to share cars, insure their own car for a short amount of time, or for people learning to drive.
What makes Veygo different?
- We're building flexible policies for learner drviers and people looking to share cars - whether owneed or borrowed.
- Veygo provides comprehensive cover to those customers, meaning that the car owner’s insurance policy and no claims bonus is safe if the person borrowing the car has an accident.
- All Veygo’s insurance is available by the hour, day, week or month and customers can get a quote in minutes.
- All backed by Admiral, voted Best UK Car Insurance Provider six years in a row by The Personal Finance Awards.
Whilst our mission today is to put people in control of their own journey our ambition is to create a youth lifestyle brand that take us beyond car insurance. Disruption is in our DNA and we’re always relentlessly looking for collaborative self-starters and innovators with the desire to challenge how we do things today; to push the boundaries and drive us through our onward growth journey. Veygo’s culture is vibrant, open, creative, and disruptive.
This is a newly created position within the Growth team and an exciting time to be joining our scale up business. The growth team is responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities through data and experimentation, to drive demand, conversions and retention. This role will report into the Head of Brand and Strategy.
We strongly believe that best in class partnerships will form a crucial part of our growth strategy – driving expanded reach and awareness as well as a competitive advantage. Executing unique and compelling customer experiences and value for our business will be a key part of our wider marketing strategy.
We are a small but growing team and we’re looking for an ambitious, strategic, smart thinker who won’t shy away from getting stuff done and challenging the status quo. This role will be as much about strategic ability as it is execution.
What the job involves:
- Partnership Strategy - Developing and executing a partnership strategy aligned with the marketing / growth goals. This involves identifying potential partners, assessing their compatibility, and creating win-win arrangements.
- Relationship Building - Establishing and nurturing relationships with external partners, including vendors, influencers, industry organizations, and other relevant entities. Building strong connections helps facilitate collaboration and mutual support in marketing initiatives.
- Negotiation and Contracting - Negotiating partnership agreements, contracts, and terms.
- Campaign Collaboration - Developing joint marketing campaigns that leverage mutual strengths. This could include co-branded content, shared promotions, events, or influencer collaborations, working together to increase brand visibility and reach.
- Performance Tracking - Monitoring and measuring partnership performance - analysing key metrics, such as traffic, conversions, and revenue generated through partner initiatives. To conclude the effectiveness of partnerships and make data-driven decisions for optimisation.
- Collaboration - Working closely with internal teams and partner agencies, to align partnership efforts with overall business goals.
- Budget Management - allocating funds effectively for partnership activities, tracking expenses, and ensuring optimal return on investment.
- Research and Analysis - Staying updated with industry trends and market opportunities is essential.
Who you are:
- Strong Relationship Builder - exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders. Adept at networking, influencing, and collaborating effectively with partners.
- Strategic Thinker - strategic mindset and can develop a comprehensive partnership strategy aligned with marketing goals. An ability to identify potential opportunities, understand market trends, and develop creative ideas for collaborative campaigns.
- Excellent Communication - Effective communication is crucial for this role. The ideal candidate can articulate their ideas clearly and build consensus among internal and external stakeholders. They can negotiate effectively, write compelling proposals, and deliver impactful presentations.
- Results-Oriented- You will be results-driven and outcome-focused. Comfortable working with data and can analyse partnership performance to drive continuous improvement. Motivated to achieve measurable results and exceed targets.
- Collaborative Team Player - A team player who can collaborate across functions, align goals, and foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Business Acumen - A solid understanding of marketing principles, market dynamics, and the competitive landscape. You’ll need to be aware of industry trends and have a strong business sense to identify partnership opportunities that align with Veygo’s objectives.
- Analytical and Creative Thinking – You’ll be as proficient analysing data, identifying patterns, to draw meaningful insights, as thinking creatively to develop innovative partnership strategies that differentiate the company from competitors and drive growth.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Adapting quickly to changes, navigate ambiguity, and embrace new opportunities and challenges that arise in the partnership landscape.
Salary, Benefits and Work-Life Balance
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons we’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join us, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
You can also view some of our other key benefits here
Our Commitment to You
At Admiral, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AZ
We are currently hiring for a Customer Care Handler to join Veygo on a Fixed Term basis! About Veygo Veygo offer app-based flexible short-term car insurance. Whether it be learner driver insura
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
We’re looking for Senior iOS Developers to join our team and bring our existing app in house. Over the next 18 months, we’re transitioning towards an App-first approach and need strong iOS engineers t
Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AZ
We’re looking for a Engineering Manager to join our team at Veygo! About Veygo Veygo was founded 6 years ago – part of the pioneering incubation venture ‘Admiral Pioneer’ - created to seed and
After deciding to switch careers and enter the Tech industry, Zoe completed the Code First Girls nanodegree and landed a Software Engineer role in Veygo. With just an interest in coding and no
Ever wanted to work at a start-up, but don’t know where to start? What if you could be part of a start-up, enjoying the culture and pace, but have access to the security and resources of a FTSE
For me, part time working boils down to a simple philosophy: attaining balance in different areas improves performance in all areas – Gunnar Peters, CEO Veygo. So, who am I? I’m German, born
Prior to working at Veygo Simon worked at a mobile network called Giffgaff, based in West London. His primary role was running the handset financing operation and he was also responsible for FC
Louise began her career, as many of us do, in the call centre. In November 2015, she joined us a New Business call handler, which was her first job after graduating. I’d heard that Admiral wa
As one of our four pillars to our culture, Reward and Recognition is extremely important. We believe that happy staff make happy customers, so we have a huge range of great benefits to make sure everybody has something to smile about! Here are a few of our more popular ones.