Customer Loyalty Representative
£18,000 + Up to £12,000 incentives
£18,000 + Up to £12,000 incentives
About the job
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below..."
In addition to the base salary of £18,000, after their probationary period Customer Loyalty staff can earn on average £250 per month incentive and potential earnings are up to £1000 per month on top of your base salary. There is potential for overtime earnings for additional working hours. As well as all of this, after your first year of service you will be enrolled into our share scheme earning £3,600 a year!
Admiral is an insurance company innovating its way through to the future. By becoming a Customer Loyalty Consultant, you would join our frontline staff dealing directly with our customers which is the most important role in the business. Working in an exciting, new department, you would be flying the flag for Admiral, representing our FTSE100 Company to our 7+ million customers, placing you at the heart of our business.
Our Customer Loyalty department are responsible for looking after our customers whether that be queries, finding solutions, detail changes, or the all-important job of speaking with our customers who are considering leaving Admiral and looking to negotiate their renewal quote. This means that we are looking for people with a varied skillset. You need to be highly skilled in building relationships with our customers, delivering superb customer service and with a willingness to upsell additional products or services. Our Customer Loyalty consultants are also fantastic negotiators, they are resilient and customer focused. They can find synergy with the customer on every call because they genuinely want to help our customers with their insurance needs.
We expect you to have a passion for service, as it is our identity! You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in our customer’s lives through the service you provide them, and so it is vital that you value helping others.
This is a full-time position with long-term career prospects on offer. You don’t need any experience, but you will need confidence, a proactive approach, and a friendly personality, not forgetting basic computer skills. We will teach you all the product knowledge you need to help you excel.
You will work with a team of upbeat colleagues who will become your second family. We like to think of ourselves as a friendly bunch, so there is always a helpful colleague around to give you a hand. We work in a busy environment, whether it’s from home or the office, and you will likely take upwards of 50 calls per day, so you’ll need to make lightning-fast decisions to help our great customers with all of their insurance needs. If you are driven to help others and be the best that you can be, this is the job for you!
Skills and Knowledge required
- Able to take calls daily, interacting with customers and solving their queries or negotiating the continuation of their policy using tools provided.
- Talented salesperson – able to upsell multicar and multiproduct.
- Resilience - You can expect to take a variety of interesting and challenging calls, some of which would include making various changes to our customer’s policies and answering some quite complex queries. It certainly won’t be boring!
- Self-motivated and by able to work within challenging and sometimes stressful situations.
- Follow compliance guidelines and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers and staff.
- Log front line complaints.
- Hit department targets.
- IT literate to swiftly update all those customers details correctly.
- Basic Maths and English to solve some more tricky queries.
- People person...as you will be speaking to a lot of them!
- Adaptability. Change is key to our business and our people get excited about the next new task around the corner, or a new procedure or way of doing things.
- Manage and resolve the inbound calls from our very important customers.
- Answer calls efficiently, lead by example and provide fantastic service whilst attempting to retain and increase the business.
- Go above and beyond for your customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure work is dealt with accurately and to a high standard.
- Accurately read scripts and follow procedures correctly.
- Be a team player.
- Suggest positive solutions for the customer journey.
- Attend training sessions and take feedback onboard.
- Be a confident and motivated individual.
- Thrive on being the best! Hands on training will be an ongoing part of your role to help you excel – you should love feedback that helps you improve!
- Make a difference! And make gains, not always at the free gym facilities but in rewards and incentives.
More about the day to day in Customer Loyalty
Our Customer Loyalty team like to look after their staff. We offer a sought-after shift pattern starting no earlier than 8am and finishing no later than 8pm weekdays and 5pm on weekends. We share the weekend shift in Customer Loyalty, so we work weekends, but we never work more than 5 days in a row! We also offer overtime where needed and have a very attractive incentive structure that can significantly increase your monthly renumeration package.
During your career we will support you with our award-winning development plans that encourage progression - many of our senior managers began their career in the role you are applying for now. For those with the work ethic and proactivity needed to progress, our training is the magic ingredient to make that happen and make you an expert in your field.
Our staff are what makes Customer Loyalty such a great place to work, so we can guarantee a unique culture and a great working environment, where hard work gets plenty of recognition!
Starting a new job is an exciting time. But there is an element of uncertainty with any new venture. No doubt there’s going to be lots to absorb in the first week, from learning your colleagues’
As one of our four pillars to our culture, Reward and Recognition is extremely important. We believe that happy staff make happy customers, so we have a huge range of great benefits to make sure everybody has something to smile about! Here are a few of our more popular ones.