Property Loss Adjuster
About the job
Property Loss Adjuster (Particular interest in candidates located in the East Midlands & surrounding areas (PE/NG/LE/LN etc)
Do you enjoy loss adjusting but also value family and personal time? Do you crave a work life balance? At Admiral, you will be joining a top 10 best workplace in the UK.
Are you looking for a long-term career with training and development opportunities, working for a company that value staff wellbeing?
Are you looking for a new, innovative proposition, where management look to staff for ideas for process improvement in a supportive team environment?
Look no further! We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic domestic Property Loss Adjuster to join our dynamic team, well suited to an individual that is looking for a new and refreshing challenge.
The successful candidate’s role would involve:
- Visiting Policyholders properties to assess damage and produce schedules of work utilising the scoping tool Symbility to settle claims.
- Managing a low caseload (with no WIP transfer) up to £100k but predominantly claims between £10k-£50k with development opportunities.
- Working independently but actively being involved in a friendly team and department.
- Validating schedule of works and working with the supply chain team to identify trends.
- Working with a diary executive who will manage your week (with 1-2 admin days per week depending on how many visits are preferred per day)
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, including standard Admiral shares and additional discretionary shares.
- Company car (including hybrid options) or £500.00 allowance.
- A flexible and adaptable working environment focusing on work life balance.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within the role of Property Adjusting / Loss Adjusting. You will need at least 1 years’ experience being a field adjuster to be considered.
- Someone passionate, with a positive attitude who wants to be part of a team and make a difference.
- A full driving license is required for this role.
- CII/CILA qualifications are desirable but not essential (Qualification support is provided)
- We will review your CV within 5 working days of application and get back to you
- We will give you everything you need to work comfortably from home
Please note - we may close this vacancy early if we receive lots of applications or business priorities change.
Our Commitment to You
At Admiral, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Salary, Benefits, and Work-Life Balance
We do not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. We are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons we’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for in the UK. We want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this, so accommodate flexible hours wherever possible.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join us, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
You can also view some of our other key benefits here.
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning business, where we put your career and development first? If this sounds like you, we have a unique opportunity for you to join our Claims team here a
South West/South Wales location of particular interest* We are looking for an outstanding proven general insurance (home) performance relationship manager to push forward the development and imple
Across Admiral Group, we have an 11,000-strong workforce powering various businesses and departments like Admiral Law, Admiral Money, the Contact Centre, and Claims, our team thrives on diversit
Are you ready to embark on a career journey that's as exciting as setting sail on the high seas? Well, grab your compass and brace yourselves, because today, we're diving into the world of
Picture this: a role that not only challenges you but also empowers you to make a real impact. You might have heard about debt collection jobs before, but we do things differently at Admiral Mone
Introducing the next blog in our I Belong series where we give you a peek into what working at Admiral is like, meeting our fascinating and inspiring colleagues from around the Group and givin
We caught up with Tyler from our Van Claims department to find out what the future holds for the growing function. What do you do in the Van Claims department?As a Senior in the department,
Introducing our new blog series, I Belong, giving you a peak into Admiral, meeting our fascinating and inspiring colleagues from around the Group and giving insight into our friendly, diverse an
As one of our four pillars to our culture, Reward and Recognition is extremely important. We believe that happy staff make happy customers, so we have a huge range of great benefits to make sure everybody has something to smile about! Here are a few of our more popular ones.