About the job
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below..."
With the constant advancement of EdTech, digital technologies and learning techniques we are enhancing our blending learning offering, delivering impactful and timely learning to our customers across the Admiral Group.
We are looking for Facilitators that are part of our dedicated team of learning professionals, to ensure that we engage and provide the best possible learning outcomes for our learners in a range of mediums. The facilitators will join a wider team of Solution Architects, Learning Designers and Learning and Digital Media Developers. This is an exciting opportunity to develop our talent within the business.
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled facilitator who can bring their experience to engage, inspire and facilitate impactful learning. We want somebody who is passionate about learning, dedicated to developing people and is great with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
As a Learning Facilitator you will
- Work closely with the designer and solutions architect to ensure that the learning solutions fit the vision.
- Provide engaging and effective training sessions that deliver measurable outcomes that have been agreed by the learning architect and designer.
- Continue to develop in and have an in-depth knowledge of adult education and learning techniques.
- Have the Ability to Deliver and facilitate training in a variety of disciplines including podcasts, videos and live/virtual classroom sessions.
- Ensure knowledge is relevant and up to date in the topics they are facilitating
- Ensure the preparation and execution of learning journeys to support the learning cycle
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the session making recommendations and improvements when necessary.
- Support the ILM centre in Marking and Quality control as necessary
Ideally you will have
- An indepth knowledge of adult educational theories and experience of using different approaches to maximise learner experience.
- Skills in different facilitation techniques to suit the brief and ensure effective learning journeys
- Proven experience in and knowledge of facilitating multiple learning experiences such as classroom, facilitation of panels, discussions, podcasts, and media (such as video and voiceover).
- The ability to adapt to the audience and subject matter
- A learner centred ethic so that the learning itself is the key outcome.
- An In –depth knowledge of different tools and theories to aid learning and its retention
- The ability to work conjunction with stakeholders and designers/solutions architect collaborativelyto achieve the best results and outcomes for the learner
- Effective coaching skills that has knowledge and experience of using coaching methodology to maximise a coacher's potential.
- Attention to detail when marking and assessing work that is part of the learner journey.
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning that can be applied both within the business and externally to support the team and department and business in its strategy and goals (this will include CSR responsibilities)
- The ability to use feedback to develop as a learning professional.
- The knowledge as a consultant that can advise our business on training solutions that support their goals and strategy
- We will review your CV within 5 working days of application and get back to you.
- Our office is based in Cardiff, working on a hybrid approach to remote working, 1 day in the office per week (or more if you prefer).
- We will give you everything you need to work comfortably from home.
- Please note - we may close this vacancy early if we receive lots of applications or business priorities change.
Our Commitment to You
At Admiral, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Salary, Benefits, and Work-Life Balance
We do not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. We are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons we’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for in the UK. We want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this, so accommodate flexible hours wherever possible.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join us, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
You can also view some of our other key benefits here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Communications and Social Purpose team as an Engagement Officer. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the day-to-day activities of the Engagement M
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Advisor to join Admiral’s People Team! Reporting into a People Partner, you will be supporting 2 of our businesses, Admiral Pioneer and Admiral M
Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
Based in the Communications department, this role will deliver high-quality internal communications through a range of channels and in line with our Communications strategy. As Communications Offic
Our recruiters at Admiral have interviewed and hired a great deal of people over the years. Sam, Nick and Zoe are here to use their experience to offer some general advice for anyone looking t
Holly Needs is our Diversity and Inclusion Lead. Read her career story below! I joined Admiral 19 years ago, having spent more than half of my career in our sites in Canada and India in
Andrew Viazzani heads up our Recruitment department – central to bringing in the thing that makes Admiral a success, our people! Read more about Andrew’s career journey so far. What do
Richard is the Head of People Operations in People Services, dealing with a wide range of complicated people issues for the business. Read about his career journey so far. What do you d
Danielle (Ellie) Jones has recently taken on the role of Corporate Sustainability Responsibility (CSR) Manager after seven years in our Recruitment area. Read on to learn more about Ellie’s
Amie began her career with us over six years ago when she finished her Business Management Degree. ‘’After I worked as a travel agent for just under a year I decided to apply to Admiral as so
Valva has only been working for Admiral since June 2016 but with her dedication and hard work, along with her international flare, she has already become a valuable member of the recruitment tea
As one of our four pillars to our culture, Reward and Recognition is extremely important. We believe that happy staff make happy customers, so we have a huge range of great benefits to make sure everybody has something to smile about! Here are a few of our more popular ones.